Spinach Dip Mini-Bites
Recipe Inspired by Pillsbury.com
- 24 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 box of frozen chopped spinach, cooked to directions, drained & wrung out
- 1 4 oz. can green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, spinach, chiles, cheese, mayo, and seasonings in a medium sized bowl.
- Line non-greased mini-muffin pan with wonton wrappers, lightly pressing into place (ends will stick up/out).
- Using a small scoop or tablespoon, fill each cup with mixture almost to the top.
- Place in oven and bake for 7-10 minutes, until edges are browned and crisp and the filling is hot and melty.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving, filling is very hot!