Crustless Mini Quiche Lorraines
Recipe courtesy of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- 2 Tbs. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! (R) Mediterranean Spread - I used butter
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese - I used Mexican blend
- 1/2 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- pinch ground nutmeg - I omitted
- 8 slices of bacon, crispy & crumbled - I used the pre-cooked microwave bacon
Preheat oven to 400°. Grease mini nonstick muffin pans; set aside.
In 10-inch skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Mediterranean Blend spread over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender; set aside and cool slightly.
In medium bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs, milk, cheese, baking mix, pepper and nutmeg. Stir in onions and bacon. Evenly pour into prepared muffin pans. Bake 15 minutes or until set. Serve warm.