Pages

2/22/2009

Do-Ahead Mashed Potatoes & 2nd No-Knead Bread

We hosted my mother-in-law's birthday party today and I have spent the past 2 days preparing everything for it so that today would go smoothly and I could enjoy the day as well! This is a recipe that my mom had made previously, so I knew that it would be perfect for a make-ahead dish!!

Do-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
Recipe courtesy of Cooks.com

I didn't deviate from the recipe listed above, so check it out there!!

I also made another loaf of the No-Knead Bread...it turned out so great....I am in love with this bread. Everyone loved it...this time, it turned out more in an oval shaped loaf. I love the variations that each of these loaves have had so far!! Find my original post here.

2 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

That no knead bread has been on my list to try. Looks gorgeous!

Rachel said...

I lOVE the no knead bread! It is too easy! I used a dutch oven that isnt even enameled and it comes out great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails