My aunt Darlene had made this for past family gatherings and I hadn't had it in so long, I decided that this would be a perfect side dish for the ham dinner I was making for my in-laws who were coming over. Just as I remembered it! I doubled the below recipe and it made a 9x13 pan full.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Recipe courtesy of my Aunt Darlene
- 2 cups cooked Minute Rice
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 small jar of Cheez-Whiz
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, transfer to a baking dish and cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.