Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. orange extract
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter & brown sugar fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add in vanilla and orange extract.
- Combine oats, flours, salt, & baking soda; stir into butter mixture one cup at a time, mix well after each cup.
- Stir in dried cranberries & white chocolate.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Pat each mound down with your fingers a bit to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven, or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.