Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 large chicken breasts, boiled and cut into small cubes
- 3/4 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. mild cheddar cheese, shredded, plus more for topping
- 1/2 c. Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 6-8 large flour tortillas
- 1 can enchilada sauce of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, cheeses, pepper, chipotle, garlic powder and cumin until combined.
- Place a layer of the mixture on the side third of a tortilla, top with a little bit of cheese, then roll it tightly and place seam-side down in a pan.
- Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.
- Pour enchilada sauce evenly over all tortillas and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.