Homemade Pizza Crust
Recipe courtesy of Robbie's Recipes
- .25 oz. pkg. active dry yeast
- 1/4 tsp. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. 110 degree water
- 1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- pizza sauce of your choice, as needed
- shredded cheese of your choice, as needed
- toppings of your choice, as needed
Dissolve yeast and sugar in water; allow to rest for 8 minutes.
In a separate bowl, combine flour and salt.
Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for 2 minutes. (I used my KitchenAid mixer)
Working from the edges to the center, press dough into a 12" circle.
Place dough on a lightly greased pizza pan and stretch dough to edges.
Spread sauce over crust and top with cheese and desired toppings.
Bake in a 500 degree (I did 470 degree) oven for 8-12 minutes, or until edges are golden.