Turkey Cutlets Diane
Recipe courtesy of EatTurkey.com
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 Pound TURKEY BREAST CUTLETS, pounded to an even thickness
- 2 Teaspoons lemon pepper seasonings
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat pan over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle both sides of turkey cutlets with lemon pepper.
- Place turkey in hot skillet and saute for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl, mixing well.
- Add to pan and cook until heated through.