Pages

11/16/2009

Lemon Feta Chicken


My friend Rachel at work raved about this low-cal meal she made with Feta cheese....anything with Feta is perfect with me and healthy to boot!?!  Awesome.  She even drew me a post-it note picture of how it should look and the ingredients.  Thus, I present Lemon Feta Chicken!  :)  Thanks Rach!  This was so easy and flavorful, coming together so quickly!  My husband and I loved it! 

Lemon Feta Chicken
Recipe courtesy of my friend, Rachel

Ingredients
  • Thin cut chicken breasts
  • Juice of half of one lemon
  • Lemon pepper seasoning, to taste
  • Feta Cheese, about 2 tbs. per piece of chicken

Directions
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish
  • Season with lemon pepper seasoning.
  • Pour half the lemon juice over pieces.
  • Top each piece with 2 tbs. crumbled Feta cheese.
  • Pour the rest of the lemon juice over each piece.
  • Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
*One 3 oz. skinless chicken breast, 2 tbs. of Feta, lemon pepper seasoning and lemon juice = about 157 calories, according to SparkPeople.com


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails