My friend Rachel at work raved about this low-cal meal she made with Feta cheese....anything with Feta is perfect with me and healthy to boot!?! Awesome. She even drew me a post-it note picture of how it should look and the ingredients. Thus, I present Lemon Feta Chicken! :) Thanks Rach! This was so easy and flavorful, coming together so quickly! My husband and I loved it!
Lemon Feta Chicken
Recipe courtesy of my friend, Rachel
- Thin cut chicken breasts
- Juice of half of one lemon
- Lemon pepper seasoning, to taste
- Feta Cheese, about 2 tbs. per piece of chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish
- Season with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Pour half the lemon juice over pieces.
- Top each piece with 2 tbs. crumbled Feta cheese.
- Pour the rest of the lemon juice over each piece.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.