- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Mix the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt & pepper with the ground chuck. (I used my hands, so much easier!)
- Set out cheese within your reach.
- Divide meat into 4 equal sections.
- Taking half of each one section, flatten into a thin large patty.
- Take about 2 tbs. of the shredded cheese and place it in the middle of the first patty.
- Use remaining half of your meat, flatten into a second patty and place on top of the first, pinching the edges to seal.
- Repeat with your other 3 sections and place on skillet, cooking through until your desired done-ness and the cheese is melted. (You don't want the heat TOO high, or else you'll overcook the burger by the time your cheese melts.)
I found this recipe on All Recipes.com and they turned out GREAT! I will definitely use this recipe again.