Pages

4/01/2009

Fish Tacos

I've decided to try and incorporate more seafood and healthier foods into our diets, so our fridge is now stocked full with fresh veggies and less red meat. I asked my husband to take out some fish for dinner and wanted to find a way to twist up our regular baked Tilapia...I used it in this recipe I found on the New York Times website, check it out HERE!

I served the tacos with flour tortillas, homemade pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, lime and a sauce I whipped up (see below).

Garlic Cilantro Sour Cream Sauce
  • Juice of 1/2 Lime
  • 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro
  • 1 tbs. minced or pressed garlic
  • 1 cup of sour cream
  • 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
  • Pepper to taste
Mix all together well, chill in refrigerator to let flavors mix before using.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails