We had 4 avocados that were needing to be used, what better way to use them up than by making guacamole?!
I found this recipe on Cooking with Court's blog...it is for Chipotle's Guacamole. Anything close to Chipotle's anything must be good! It turned out sooooo good. It was delicious, easy, flavorful and I will definitely be making this again soon!!
Recipe courtesy of Cooking with Court
- 2 large ripe Hass avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1 Serrano chili, seeded and chopped *I omitted*
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Mash up avocado with a fork or food processor. Add lime juice. Add all other ingredients and blend well. Serve with tortilla chips.
**Also, Courtenay posted a wonderful tip that if you put the avocado pit back into the guacamole and cover well, it will prevent it from browning! It worked like a charm!!! Awesome tip!!!!