Paul called it "breakfast pie" but it's really a quiche.
Recipe courtesy of Me
- 7 eggs
- splash of heavy cream
- dash of cumin
- 4 oz. can of green chiles
- 1.5 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- mushrooms, chopped
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat together the eggs and cream, then add the seasonings, chiles, cheese, onions & mushrooms and whisk all together.
- Place pie crust on a small baking sheet, pour in the ingredients and bake for 40-45 minutes until set and golden.