Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies
Recipe seen on YumSugar
- 6 tbs unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/4 c (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 c Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously butter and flour 8-inch square baking pan.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until smooth.
- Add peanut butter to butter; beat until well blended, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in brown sugar.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking powder & salt into medium bowl.
- Add to peanut butter mixture; beat until blended. Stir in chocolate.
- Transfer batter to pan. Using spatula, smooth top.
- Bake until toothpick inserted 2 inches from edge of pan comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 40-50 minutes. Transfer pan to rack, cool completely.