Recipe courtesy of The Rookie Chef, originally from Recipezaar
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1.5 cups champagne
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp ground rosemary
- Flatten chicken & dust with the flour, salt & pepper
- In a large skillet, melt butter & olive oil together over medium heat
- Add chicken & saute 5 minutes, turn over & add the champagne.
- Continue to cook for 12-15 minutes
- Add the cream & rosemary & cook until thickened
- Remove chicken & place on plate. Pour sauce over chicken & enjoy!