Buttered Rosemary Rolls
Recipe courtesy of The Pioneer Woman
- Frozen, unbaked dinner rolls
- Melted Butter
- Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- Coarse sea salt
- Spray a small iron skillet or round cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place frozen rolls in the skillet, leaving room for rising.
- Cover & allow to rise for 3-5 hours.
- After rising, brush rolls with melted butter.
- Sprinkle on chopped rosemary.
- Brush with additional butter.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake according to roll package directions, until rolls are a deep golden brown on top.
- Serve warm.