I've been meaning to make Lasagna Rolls again for a while, since it has been such a big hit in the past, but wanted to put a new spin on it. I had some chicken and Alfredo sauce on hand, so this recipe was then born!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls
Recipe inspired by Giada DeLaurentiis
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped fine
- 1 cup white mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbs. fresh chopped Italian parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 8-10 lasagna noodles, cooked as directed and cooled slightly
- 2 cups Alfredo Sauce, homemade or jarred
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, spinach, mushrooms, cheese, salt, pepper, parsley & garlic until combined.
- Spread a ladle or two of Alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Lay out one lasagna noodle on cutting board, spread about 1/4 cup of the mixture along the noodle and roll up from one end to the other. Lay the roll seam side down in the Alfredo sauce.
- Repeat with remaining noodles and filling, laying each in the sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes until heated through and cheese is browned slightly on top.