Wanchai Ferry has several different varieties of frozen meals for 2 (Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, Spicy Garlic Chicken, Sweet & Sour Chicken and Sweet & Spicy Shrimp) in your grocer's freezer section...we found ours easily. I wanted to try this entree & review it, so you had an idea of what is available for a quick & SO EASY weeknight meal when you don't feel like making something time-consuming from scratch.
I made the Spicy Garlic Chicken frozen meal & man, it was good. (Let me state here, I was provided with a coupon to try the meal, but am receiving no compensation for a glowing review.) The meal itself came together so fast, within about 14 minutes & even included the rice! It tasted very similar to the Broccoli in Garlic Sauce I used to order years ago from a Chinese restaurant that I lived near at the time. It definitely has heat & a great flavor, the breaded chicken stayed crispy & was all white meat & the veggies were cooked just right, not too soft. My husband enjoyed the meal as well!
There is a $1.50 off coupon available at www.wanchaiferry.com!
If you would like the opportunity to win a "Stay at Home" prize pack, including 2 sets of chopsticks, 2 rice bowls, 2 bamboo placemats & coupons for Wanchai Ferry meals, then simply leave the answer to this question in the comments section below!
- What is your favorite Chinese takeout dish?
- Giveaway is open from now until Wednesday, August 19th at 8 p.m. EST.
- Once winner is announced, the winner should contact me at email@example.com, so be sure to check back!!!
- You are only eligible to win 1 blog contest per month.
- Giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada only.
- One comment per person.
- Winner will be picked using Random.org