Stuffed Jalapeno Bites
- 4 jalapenos, sliced in half, ribs and seeds removed
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cut a very thin strip off the back of each jalapeno half so they will sit flat on the baking sheet.
- Mix the last 5 ingredients together until well combined.
- Spoon mixture to fill each jalapeno half & lay onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until jalapenos are just tender & the filling is bubbling & brown on top.