After a long Friday at work, I wanted to make something for dinner that was quick and easy. I had this recipe starred in my Google Reader and a frozen Boboli crust just waiting to be used. It turned out so great, flavorful, easy and a very nice change from your regular pizza.
Chicken Alfredo PizzaAdapted from Food is Love
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 2 small or 1 large chicken breast, cooked & cut into small pieces
- 1 cup of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- Minced garlic, to taste
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- Fresh Italian parsley, chopped finely
- Preheat oven according to pizza dough package instructions.
- Mix Alfredo sauce with minced garlic, pepper & some of the mozzarella cheese.
- Pour sauce onto pizza dough & spread evenly.
- Add chicken pieces & mushrooms to pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in oven according to pizza dough instructions.
- After baking, sprinkle with parsley and serve.