Recipe courtesy of All Recipes
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed vanilla wafers
- 2 pkg. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) with miniature paper liners.
- Crush the vanilla wafers, and place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool. Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.