Pages

5/03/2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Since I was having some family over today, I wanted to make sure everyone had something that they liked...I know my husband and his brother love hot sauce and Buffalo wings, so this dip was my first choice...I am not a fan of chicken wings or hot sauce, but I will admit that this was an awesome dip! It wasn't TOO hot, but it definitely had a kick to it. I doubled the recipe below, but it reflects the original measurements.

Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Recipe courtesy of Frank's Hot Sauce Website

INGREDIENTS:

8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing (I used 1/2 c. blue cheese & 1/2 c. ranch)
1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S® REDHOT® Sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (I used mozzarella & cheddar mix)
2 cans (9.75 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained (I used 1/5 lbs. of chicken breast, boiled, shredded & cooled)

DIRECTIONS: (I just mixed all ingredients in one bowl, then poured into the baking dish - topped with cheese)

1.HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
2.MIX in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
3.BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I love this stuff - cannot get enough of it!!

Debra Kelly aka Reel Lady said...

This looks delicious! I am definitely going to try it!

Zandria Ivy said...

yummy! this will be perfect for college football season. i love your blog. i am getting so many great ideas! please keep them coming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails