Pages

1/24/2009

A major award!!!!


I was visiting my favorite blogs this evening and I was so surprised and delighted to see that Karen over at Lovestoeat Weblog nominated me for a Lemonade Award, refreshing like lemonade!!! Her blog, recipes, photography and her personality are all wonderful, so you must check out her blog NOW! Thank you so much Karen!

Here are the "rules":
- Add the logo in your blog.
- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
- Nominate 10 other (refreshing…like lemonade) blogs of your choice (or as many as you'd like).
- Don’t forget to add links to those blogs in yours.
- Also leave a message for your nominees in their blogs, informing them about the award.

And the nominees are.......*insert drum roll sound here*

Stephanie over at Macaroni and Cheesecake
Ashley at Senora Espanola
Maci at My Yummy Goodness
Tina over at Mommy's Kitchen
Laure at Vintage Victuals

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw, thank you so much! :) I love your recipes and have many of them starred waiting to be made, so I am very honored you chose me :)

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

Thank you so much!! That is so thoughtful! Sorry I've been a delinquent sis!

Tina Butler said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me and my site. That means a lot, I am so glad to see you posting again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails