I’ve been tagged by Ashley of The Spicy Skillet to share 5 things about me! My first Tag! Thanks so much Ashley!!
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was in college studying English at U of M Flint. Blissfully ignorant to the responsibilities and hardships yet to come in life...anxiously awaiting life in general and the wonders that have come my way in the last couple years.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Catch up on Google Reader
2. Call our wedding planner, which I have forgotten to do the last couple days.
3. Attend an informal lunch baby shower for co-worker (semi-work related).
4. Figure out what's for dinner.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese and Crackers
2. Granny Smith apples w/ peanut butter
4. Granola bars
5. Veggies and dip
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house.
2. Build my dream kitchen in said house.
3. Buy my family all new homes.
4. Do massive shopping.
5. Travel the world.
Places I’ve lived:
1. Columbiaville, MI
2. Rochester, MI
3. Utica, MI
4. Norcross, GA
5. Troy, MI
6. Sterling Heights, MI
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Running my dad's video business.
2. Sandwich Artist at Subway
3. Publishing Specialist
4. Account Coordinator
5. Administration Manager
6. Temporary Admin. Assistant
TAG! You’re it…..
1. Lauren at Lauren's Kitchen
2. Joelen at Joelen's Culinary Adventures
3. Julie at Dinner with Julie
4. Tiffany at A Toast to Tiffany
5. Brianna at ...A Cookie A Day