Garlic and Feta Shrimp Linguini
- 1 bag of frozen shrimp (raw, but peeled and deveined), thawed and patted dry
- 3 T. unsalted butter
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced/pressed
- Seasonings of your choice, I used a Sicilian blend I had on hand
- Feta cheese, crumbled or cut into small chunks
- Linguini, cooked and drained
- Parsley for garnish
- Heat a high-walled, heavy pan over medium high heat.
- Melt butter and oil together pan.
- Add shrimp into one layer.
- Sprinkle seasonings of your choice over shrimp.
- Cook on one side for about 2 minutes, then flip, add the garlic and cook until done - when shrimp are curled up tightly and firm. Don't overcook or they will get rubbery and tough.
- Add your cooked linguini into the shrimp and butter, stirring to mix well and coat the noodles with the sauce/garlic.
- Once served up in bowls or dishes, mix in the feta cheese and garnish with parsley.