One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake
Recipe courtesy of Campbell's Kitchen
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (I used 98% Fat Free)
- 1 c water
- 3/4 c uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika & black pepper in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Season with additional paprika & black pepper. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through & the rice is tender.