The last item to wrap up my Christmas goody boxes were these....don't let the simplicity fool you...these are tiny bombs of addictiveness. The magic that happens when you get a Rolo candy melty on top of a salty pretzel and top it with a pecan is pure heaven. I have no doubt that these will be a huge hit and aside from unwrapping 50+ Rolo candies, these were so simple to make, I'm not sure if this even qualifies as a recipe!
Rolo Pretzel Turtles
Recipe courtesy of Recipezaar
- 50 small pretzel twists
- 50 pieces Rolo candies
- 50 pieces whole pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place pretzel pieces on a baking sheet lined with a silpat or parchment.
- Top with one Rollo candy.
- Place in a warm oven to just let the Rollo candy melt on top of the pretzel to hold it in place.
- Remove from oven & place a pecan piece on top.
- Let cool & harden.