Paul's Famous Potatoes
- 7 large Red Skin potatoes, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 4 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for coating all pieces
- 1 1/2 tbs. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbs. dried parsley flakes
- Coat non-stick pan with olive oil and add potatoes, stirring to coat all potatoes evenly with oil (using more oil, if necessary).
- Place pan on stove over medium high heat and cover with tight fitting lid, cooking until potatoes become soft.
- Add all seasonings, except parsley and stir gently.
- Turn heat to high and constantly gently stir potatoes to form the uniform crust. At this point, you need to give them constant attention to ensure they get the crust and do not burn.
- When potatoes are uniformly cooked, add parsley and toss, then serve!