White Chocolate Toffee Pumpkin Blondies
Recipe adapted from Annie's Eats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Stir together and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the butter and sugars on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla until well combined.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree.
- With the mixer on low speed add the dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated.
- Fold in the white chocolate and toffee chips with a rubber spatula.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake until the edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few crumbs, about 35-40 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool completely before cutting.
- To serve, lift the cake from the pan using the foil and transfer to a cutting board.
- Peel off the foil and using a sharp knife, cut into 24 squares.