I made a few tweaks to the recipe, as I was out of mayo and I like it a little "saucier" and with more curry flavor...and of course, most dishes in this house have garlic added, regardless if the recipe calls for it or not.
Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
Recipe adapted from Cooks.com
- 2 c. chicken, cooked and cut up
- 10 oz. fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can milk
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. sharp cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put broccoli on bottom of casserole dish; put cut up chicken over broccoli.
- Put next 6 ingredients plus 5 ounces of cheese in bowl, spoon & spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over casserole. Heat until hot & bubbly, around 1/2 hour.
- Place under broiler until golden on top.