Homemade Boursin Cheese
Recipe courtesy of Recipezaar
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 ounces butter at room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon chives (I used thinly sliced green onion)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried Thyme, crumbled
- 1 tablespoons minced fresh parsley (I used dried)
- Have cheeses and butter at room temperature.
- Crush garlic. (I minced/crushed)
- Mix cheeses, butter and garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pack into a container just large enough to hold the boursin and store in refrigerator.
- To serve, bring to room temperature.
- Serve with crackers