Mini-meatloaves, Sour/Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes & Corn
Recipe courtesy of ME! :)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup 3 cheese grated blend Asiago, Romano & Parmesan)
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix everything together and shape into 4 mini-loaves.
- Feel free to sub any ingredients you have on hand...shallots, green onions or just onion powder all work well...any cheese would be delicious as well as any combination of spices you like! If you want them more like traditional meatloaves, feel free to add tomato paste/sauce on top or even BBQ sauce...
- Put on baking sheet, pop in oven and cook for 30-35 minutes.
Sour/Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 4 small potatoes, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 6 cups water in large pot
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbs. fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs. butter
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add potatoes to water and turn the burner on to high heat to boil.
- Boil for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix the sour cream & cream cheese together. Set aside.
- After potatoes are boiled, drain thoroughly and return back to hot pan.
- Add butter to pan to melt.
- Add remaining ingredients to potatoes including the Sour/Cream Cheese mix and mash like crazy!
Open can, pour into pan, heat through. :) OK, that's not a recipe, but it's a quick veggie after a long day...