Pages

7/25/2008

WOW!!!

WOW....I'm so happy and honored to have received this Brilliant Blog Award from Tina over at Mommy's Kitchen! Check out her awesome blog, I have it on my Google Reader and read it whenever there is a new post, because I know it will be good!

What a wonderful surprise on this Friday! She commented on how easy my step-by-step recipes are and I'm so happy to hear that she enjoys reading my blog...now it's my turn to give this award to 5 other lovely Bloggers who I enjoy reading!

- Karen over at Lovestoeat's Weblog
She is such a sweetheart and an amazing blogger - her recipes are always very easy and appealing for anyone to make...and another thing is that they are all healthy for the most part! She is always quick to answer any cooking or other question on "The Nest" boards and is always very friendly to everyone!

-Ree over at Pioneer Woman Cooks
Ree's blog is absolutely amazing...informative and entertaining and the love story with the Marlboro Man just blows me away...what twists and turns her life has taken and how incredibly romantic!!! Her pictures are amazing and humorous and I just love that! Be sure to check it out!

-Linds over at Noodle Nights and Muffin Mornings
Another amazing blog...easy recipes, concise descriptions and steps...what more could you ask for? Besides, she's also a "Nestie" and nice as can be...I like the fact that she has little "reviews" in her posts, so you know her reaction to the recipe.

-Joelen over at Joelen's Culinary Adventures
Ok, ok...I know Joelen has received this award before - it' s on her blog....but I enjoy reading her blog so much, I'll give it to her again. Besides being SUCH a talented cook, she is always willing to share her knowledge with others and is very friendly & kind. I wish I lived in Chicago so I could attend at least one of her cooking classes, I bet I'd learn a ton from this wonderful person!

-Brianna over at ...a cookie a day
What a wonderful blog....beautiful pictures and great posts...you can't ask for much more than that, right? I like how her blog is organized, simple and categorized, so recipes are easy to find. With a wide variety of recipes, I visit her blog often and have it (as well as all the others mentioned) on my Google Reader!

Congrats ladies!!! Now, it's your turn to pass this Blog award on to 5 others!

4 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Shawna, you are such a sweetheart - thank you so much! *blushing* Whenever you're in Chicago, I hope you let me know as I'd love to meet you! Also, kudos to your new blog template - it looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Thank you so much Shawna, This has really made my day. :)

Your blog is also soo fanastic, I really enjoy reading it!

And like Joelen said, I LOVE your template as well.

Teresa Cordero Cordell said...

Congratulations Shawna. I think it is an award well deserved.

Linds said...

I am so late in getting back to you about this! My apologies! I started a new job and I can't even nest anymore :(
Anyway...enough of my life story...THANK YOU. Seriously, you are such a sweetheart. Your kind words made my day. Your blog is one of the one's I frequent as well. I'm glad that you enjoy mine as much as I enjoy yours! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails