• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts frozen
• 1 cup salsa
• 1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning ( I used regular!)
• 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup condensed (I used Cream of Chicken)
• 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
1. Add frozen chicken to the crockpot.
2. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
3. Mix salsa and soup in small bowl, then pour mixture over chicken
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours (time will vary, mine was done in 5 hours)
5. When ready to eat, remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Shred the chicken with a fork… it shreds easily.
6. Serve on tortillas, over rice, tostadas, etc....we garnished as usual with tacos - cheese, olives, lettuce, onion, sour cream.