Pages

7/06/2008

Chicken Divan

This is one of my favorite recipes that my mom would make for me when I lived at home. It is simple and satisfying anytime and the leftovers are equally as delicious. You can make it and freeze it as well, just double the regular cooking time.








2 or 3 chicken breasts (boiled and shredded)
2 boxes or 1 large bag of frozen Broccoli florets - cooked as directed
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup of Mayo

1/2 tsp. of Curry Powder
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese


Mix soup, mayo and Curry powder.














Place the broccoli in a layer on the bottom of a 9x13 glass pan. (These pictures show a tinfoil disposable pan, since I was making these for a friend who just had a baby).





















Top with the shredded cooked chicken.















Pour the soup mixture evenly over the top.
















Then sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I would have never thought curry was something used to make this! Thanks for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails